Stop Saying ' I Don't Like ' Learn 12 New Ways To Say ' I Don't Like '

Stop Saying ' I Don't Like ' Learn 12 New Ways To Say ' I Don't Like '


1. That's not for me.
Ex - The new fashion trend of high waist skirt is not for me.
     Everyone likes the web series The Game Of Thrones , but its not for me.

2. I am not into it.
Ex - I am not into reading books.
     I am not into hindi songs.

3. I will pass it.
Ex - Q.Whats your age?
   - Umm, I will pass.
   Q.Who wants to participate in this work?
   - I have too much work right now , I will pass.

4. I am not found of it.
Ex - Since, my accident i am not found of driving fast.
     I am not found of combining purple with orange.

5. I dislike it.
Ex - I dislike the way he talks to me.
     I dislike the taste of orange icecream.

6. I am not crazy about it.
Ex - I am not crazy about working extra hours.
     I am not crazy about dancing, i feel shy.

7. I don't appreciate that.
Ex - I don't appreciate shouted at in a public place.

8. I am disinterested in that.
Ex - I am disinterested in politics.
     I am disinterested in all her ideas.

9. I am impartial about that.
Ex - I am impartial about watching movies.
     I am impartial about partying.

10. I am not a big fan of it.
Ex - I am not big fan of American Clothes.

11. It's not my thing.
Ex - Cooking is not my thing.

12. It doesn't tickle my fancy.
Ex - That comedian's sense of humour doesn't tickle my fancy.
        I like wedding function, but wastage of food doesn't tickle my fancy.

Tags : common phrases, English Phrases, english phrases and idioms, english phrases pdf, idioms dictionary, idioms examples, Phrases, phrases list, phrases meaning, 

Post a Comment

0 Comments